Andrew McCullough's Blog

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

One vote at a time

If you haven't already done so, please read my previous blog and the comment that just came in. Thanks to my new supporter. I need lots more like him. Today there was a story on KSL radio again about the "two candidates for Attorney General". Now they can't even bring themselves to acknowledge that I exist. And our goofball Libertarian candidate for Governor made the cover of the Salt Lake Weekly election edition, because he knows how to act just crazy enough to get attention. I was ignored again. Well, I have a steady stream of people telling me they have already voted for me or intend to do so. And I need them all to tell their friends. We can yet make a big splash here. My website hits are way up, and my internet advertising campaigns are going well. I just need a few more of you to get involved in getting out the message. Help where you can, and let's make waves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Politics blogs blog search directory Politics Top Blogs