Andrew McCullough's Blog

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Campaign whirlwind, new videos

October 15, 2008

I am having a lot of fun, and at the same time; I will be glad when it is over. There is no doubt that my law practice suffers a bit lately from lack of attention. But there is so much to do and so much to say. We have started advertising online, in print and even on TV. Signs, bumper stickers and fliers have been going out to more and more people. I have been mentioned in several publications, and people are taking notice. There is still lots to do, as many people still have not heard of me. But, by November 4, I think it will be hard to utterly ignore me. If you agree with what I have to say, I still need your help in passing the word along to friends and neighbors. Send this blog on to a friend, put up a sign, pass out literature, or find your own way. What a shock it will be to the "powers that be" if I score in double figures, or maybe even come in second. Why not? It is within reach.

I have created new campaign videos that are running on broadcast and cable TV. Click on them below, and share them with your voting friends.








Get out and vote, and if you still know someone who is not registered, there is still time to drag them to the county clerk and get them registered. Two of my closest friends have told me in the last two days that they have not yet registered. (You know who you are, now get down there and do it!). Those who support the Republican establishment will vote. Do you have an excuse not to? The stakes really are too high to stay at home.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Uncontested* state legislative races in Utah in 2008 (Incumbent-Party)

    Senate 14 (Valentine-R)

    House 2 (Ferry-R)
    House 19 (Allen-R)
    House 22 (Duckworth-D)
    House 56 (Sumsion-R)
    House 67 (Painter-R)
    House 70 (McIff-R)
    House 75 (Urquhart-R)

    *Uncontested by both a Democratic and a Republican

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Politics blogs blog search directory Politics Top Blogs