Andrew McCullough's Blog

Friday, September 12, 2008

Events and advertising

September 12, 2008

My campaign will start print advertising next week, and I hope to follow it with other media, including a real cool TV ad. Help out with a donation if you can. This week I received a terse note from KUER (supposedly public radio, paid for by taxpayer money) saying early polls on my race did not justify them interviewing me for their station. I am wondering how they justified interviewing the Democrat, who has very little support or money. If you would like to comment on my exclusion, you can do so at fm90@kuer.org But, that is the life of a "third party" candidate, and we will do the best we can with what we have. Keep your eye out for my efforts to become more visible. And in an interesting coincidence today, the Deseret News published a new poll showing both of my opponents slipping, while I am gaining support, and more than ever are undecided. Yes, I'm still in third place, but I am doing better, even though the pollster only mentions me as "other".

Two weeks from tonight we will be having a really cool campaign fundraising event at the Paper Moon club at 3737 S. State St. in Salt Lake. Tickets will be $20 at the door, but only $10 if paid for in advance through our slick reservation site. So log on right now and reserve your tickets. And bring some extra money to tip the dancers and to donate to the campaign. and let's have some fun taking on the establishment.

http://www.libertease.eventbrite.com/

See you there, and in other places around the State. Stick it to the man!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here's a fun ad.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E5h6QukJHw

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Andrew McCullough said…

    Loved it! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Politics blogs blog search directory Politics Top Blogs