Andrew McCullough's Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2008

An innocent man

July 24, 2008

In honor of Pioneer day in Utah, I have posted on the blog portion of my website my reponse to a Motion to dismiss in a sad case. My client spent over four years in prison for something that all signs show he did not do. My attempt to collect statutory compensation for him has brought the full weight of the Attorney Genral's office on to this unfortunate man. In April, the current Attorney General issued a press release http://attorneygeneral.utah.gov/892.html stating that he favored a new law providing for such compensation for a wrongfully convicted person, but that he knew of no such cases. He did not look too hard. See my website blog at www.andrewmccullough.org/blog.html and read the pleading and decide for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Politics blogs blog search directory Politics Top Blogs