Andrew McCullough's Blog

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bob Barr for President

May 25, 2008

I just returned from the Libertarian National convention at which we nominated former Republican Conressman Bob Barr for President. I voted for him because I think that he will bring a lot of new people to the party, and that our votes for President will grow substantially. In order to support me for Attorney General, you certainly do not need to become a party member or vote for Bob Barr; but the party is going to exert more influence this year than ever before; and it will have an effect on the presidential race. Good luck to Congressman Barr. For more information on him and his candidacy, see http://www.lp.org/ and www.BobBarr2008.com


I look forward to a great election year. Let's all do what we can to get the government out of our private lives. More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Politics blogs blog search directory Politics Top Blogs