Andrew McCullough's Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2008

More on campaign contributions

May 10, 2008

Today are the State conventions for both the Republican and Democratic parties. This week, their candidates had to file their financial reports for the first part of this year. The difference between the reports from the current Attorney General and his Democratic challenger are startling. HIs contributions are mostly from businesses, and many are quite large. Hers are mostly from individuals, and are mostly quite small. I am a lot closer to her than she is to him. I just had this wonderful thought: I could beat this Democrat, both in contributions and votes, if I really put my efforts into it. Why not help me do just that? What a coup! We all know that I would make a good Attorney General; but many people think the fight is hopeless, so why bother? Take a look at the contribution reports on the Lt. Governor's website, and tell me what is and is not possible. Then, see my official website at www.andy4ag.com and make a contribution. Help me really rock the boat! What fun we will have!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Alice said…

    Jean Welch Hill is amazing! I wouldn't automatically assume she's out just because her campaign isn't largely financed by pay day lenders. Pay day lenders don't vote.

    You might want to get to know her before you try to go up against her yourself. :)

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Andrew McCullough said…

    She had better be amazing if she can put up much of a cmapign without any monetary support. Her first report shows that she is the sacrificial lamb I claimed she would be. Frankly, I would love to be proved wrong, as I need her to do well if I am to win.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Politics blogs blog search directory Politics Top Blogs