Andrew McCullough's Blog

Sunday, March 09, 2008

The revolution is here!

March 9, 2008

Well, friends, I filed my candidacy on Friday for the Libertarian nomination for Utah Attorney General. No surprise to those who know me. Now, however, is the time to join the fight. Tell your friends. Get involved. Make a small contribution. Get your friends registered to vote.

End the war on drugs. Repeal the Patriot Act. Support free speech. Reduce the government's power to intrude on our private lives. There is so much to do.

I have a new Myspace page. Add me as your friend there. www.myspace.com/andy4utahag
Let's stick it to the man!

Watch this space. Lots more to come!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Andy,

    You oughta start your own political party with Merrill Kook and Ken Larsen. Maybe people will take you more seriously.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Andrew McCullough said…

    That, of course, is the problem with minority parties. Everyone wants his own, and they can't get along. I'm fine with being a Libertarian, thanks. It gives me the platform to preach change. And hopefully some people will take me seriously.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Politics blogs blog search directory Politics Top Blogs