Andrew McCullough's Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A "positive rating" and a check

July 30, 2008

I am pleased to report that I received an "endorsement check" today for $500 from the Planned Parenthood Action Council. If you go their website at http://www.ppacutah.org/ you will see that their formal endorsement went elsewhere, but that I am featured on their site with a "positive rating". The check speaks volumes, however, as it is a rare accomplishment for a Libertarian candidate to receive Political Action Committee PAC) funds. Four years ago, I received a similar check and "positive rating" from Equality Utah, which unfortunately chose not to repeat that this year. Nevertheless, I am getting noticed. As I told them, the funds will be spent carefully and judicially to spread the message of less government control over our personal lives. And I publicly thank PPAC for their confidence.

Now it is up to me to do my best to spread the word, and I need your help too. Please consider a small contribution of your own, and please send this announcement to your friends in Utah. So much to do , and so little time.

Please, if you have not done so recently, browse through my previous blog entries, and see what I have been doing to defend freedom. Then, do something to help.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't spend it all in one place, Andy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Politics blogs blog search directory Politics Top Blogs