Andrew McCullough's Blog

Saturday, September 06, 2008

My campaign video, and my opponent

September 6, 2008

The 5 minute message I made for Valley TV, at Salt Lake Community College is up on their website. Please watch it and pass it on. The producer came out of his booth to say he liked what I have to say. If people listen, they will often agree. I need help in getting them to listen.

http://www.valleytelevision.net/podcasting/gen_election_candidates.htm


In today's news, the Deseret News editorialized against the current Attorney General's website, which shows video and comment on the arrests of people suspected, but not convicted, of crimes; and Paul Rolly's column reported on the interesting uses of campaign money by the current Attorney General. both in Saturday's editions. Check them out, and see even more reasons to vote for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Politics blogs blog search directory Politics Top Blogs