Andrew McCullough's Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Progress report

Just some thoughts on current events.

Have spent some time recently getting signatures on Libertarian Party Petition, necessary to regain Utah ballot status. Your help would be appreciated. Go to www.andrewmccullough.org and download a petition form, get a few friends to sign it, and send it to me at the address on my website. We are making progress, but we need several hundred more signatures. Last week, as I was standing on a Salt Lake Trax platform waiting for the train, a man I did not know, out walking his dog, called across the street and asked how the petitioning was coming. When I told him, he said he would go home, download the form and send it. I hope he will; and I hope you will too.

I did receive a couple of contributions for my Attorney General campaign in the mail recently. With almost a year before the campaign officially starts, I am doing well. But I will need to do better to get noticed. I am feeling good about this; but there is so much more to do.

Our present attorney general recenly tried to bully the State Board of Education into starting a voucher program without waiting to see what happens in the referendum this fall. the Supreme Court stepped in and told him he was wrong. He is often wrong and he is oftend a bully. Let's get to work and show our disapproval. More on the voucher proposal soon too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Politics blogs blog search directory Politics Top Blogs